We Are Open!
To our new and our returning patients and referrers, all four locations have returned to normal business hours. We are open from 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m.
We value you and your health and wellness. During this unprecedented time we are taking all necessary precautions to ensure your safety as well as that of our employees. We are continuing to monitor the current situation and following the recommendations of the California Dental Association (CDA) and the Center for Disease Control (CDC) to avoid the spread of COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
Temporary measures at all office locations:
- We are requiring patients and guests to wear a mask when in the building.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival.
- Patients are to bring one person only (or when appropriate two parents) to consultations and surgical treatment appointments.
- We encourage the guest providing a ride to wait in their cars during treatment.
- To limit wait times, we are asking our patients to use our website to fill out medical health questionnaires prior to the visit.
- Patients over 60 years old are being scheduled accordingly to limit exposure to other patients.
- Follow-up visits are limited to an as needed basis.
As dedicated healthcare professionals, we want you to know that we remain as diligent as ever in protecting the health and safety of our patients and staff. Our practice strictly adheres to and exceeds the standards for infection control by wearing personal protective gear, using hospital-grade disinfectants, practicing the latest sterilization protocols, utilizing single-use disposable materials, and more. Every effort we have in place is to ensure the safety of our patients and staff. We want you to know that we are monitoring this situation very closely, and we will keep you updated regularly.
Symptoms of coronavirus are reported as flu-like, with varying degrees of severity. To ensure your health and safety, and the health and safety of everyone at our practice, please reschedule your appointment if you or a member of your household has a cough, fever, and/or flu-like symptoms. In addition, please reschedule your appointment if you have traveled to any areas within the past 14 days that are at high risk for contracting the coronavirus.
We thank you in advance and extend our gratitude for your understanding and cooperation. Together, we can help keep everyone as safe and healthy as possible. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our office, and one of our staff members will be more than happy to assist you.
For more information, including measures to keep yourself healthy, visit the following links:
- Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/prevention.html
- Symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/symptoms.html
- Steps When Sick: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/about/steps-when-sick.html
- Spectrum Health COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 391-2380
- Holland Hospital COVID-19 Hotline: (616) 394-2080
Dr. Robert E. Bell, Dr. David J. Smith, Dr. Spencer J. Anderson, and Dr. Timothy J. Bunnell